1.18.2007

ANOTHER COLLABO...Tokidoki and Fornarina





Seems like all I've been talking about lately are collabo's...and as much as collabo's are getting played out I still appreciate a good one... This one is from tokidoki and FORNARINA and I HAD to mention it... Apparently Fornarina has been around since 1947...I discovered them back in 2000 and have been a major fan of the line ever since...The shoes are comfortable... the clothes completely unique and the line is just ill all around...The meeting of these two brands is one of the best I've heard in a long time and I can guarantee I'll be at the Fornarina store on Melrose when these drop...I can always use a good pair of heels and these look like the perfect one's to wear when I'm strolling through Miami...


No comments:

Post a Comment