2.06.2007

Braggin' Rights...


So I've been a lil busy and haven't gotten around to posting this...Actually I think I was just a lil upset and didn't feel like braggin' so much...I got 'em in the mail finally and Livestock was kind enough to create a shirt in honor of the occasion and I think that's hot...I took scissors to the neck of course I AM a broad...

I do have a couple complaints about the shoe tho but since I'm a diehard Jordan fan and will never bad mouth this shoe I'll only talk about my biggest complaint... the 23 stitched into the side is not original to the shoe even those these are supposed to be the original colorway...I'm takin' mine this weekend to Chambers to let them black out the 23...Anyway...Other than that I LOVE THEM!!!! They bring me back to my early high school years...I've already had a Do The Right Thing moment in them and almost slapped someone for steppin' on them...good shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment