5.03.2007

I'm not...

So I have to admit I want this bag...It's $10 and I think it's a really cute idea and I think it will make some fashionistas who might not be so eco-conscious a lil more eco-conscious...It's been sold out all over the UK and impossible to find...The Anya Hindmarch site has more details about the US and Japan release...On the East Whole Foods will be receiving a shipment when it actually does make it to the states...and on the West Fred Segal Flair in Santa Monica will receive it...It will also be available in Anya Hindmarch Stores across the country...

But apparently everyone doesn't share my same opinion regarding this bag...Marissa V. has made a hilarious spoof of Anya Hindmarch's bag...Her site says it best...

The "I'm NOT a smug twat" bag is a reaction to the it-bag phenomenon, a reaction to the faddishness of fashion...and it helps you avoid using plastic bags!As seen in the London Evening Standard and the Daily Mail, the "I'm NOT a smug twat" bag has become a phenomenon in turn. Work the irony out for yourself...Not available in major multiple retailers. Not made halfway across the world.



Now that's COMEDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment