9.07.2007

'kicks & gear...

You know what happens when I start bloggin' around late at night...I end up shopping or should I say coveting... Ya'll know I personally don't stray from Nike too much but I do own a pair of Andrew Kuo Pro Keds from the Pre-Dame Dash Era...The artist in me LOVES them!

Sorry had to throw a pic up to get in lightweight Braggin' Rights LOL! But I just saw these Pro-Keds over at Hypebeast...

These are the most gorgeous Pro-Keds I've seen in a while... They are a collabo with a basketball team in Japan’s Pacific Baseball Division...All I really know is they're ill...







Hypebeast also had these Dickies X Situation Normal collabo Idiot Savant shorts up...Ya'll know how I love Dickies (They were in last week's men's 'fit of the week)...I'm sure you can cop these shorts at SituationNormal...IF they're open...(sorry...inside joke)...

I love men's wear!! Girls can just freak them in ways guy's never can and that's why I LOVE being a broad! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment