9.29.2007

ish...


- Beyonce has been rockin' that LV Tribute Bag I was so against...Crazy thing is... She's making me eat my words...That bag is pretty ill I will admit...

- Speaking of Beyonce...I'm happy I'm
not the only one who get's annoyed by her...I was beginning to think something was wrong with me since I don't love her like every other human being...

- Bourjois just introduced a mascara cell phone charm like the lip gloss charm I love so much...Thank da lawd I have 3 cell phones...Where else would I put all my charms?

- Here we go again... Every 6 months there's a new city that tries to cite peeps for saggin'...If this isn't the signs of a police state... I dunno what is...

- I shoulda named this post the Beyonce edition...Class ring maker Josten's has teamed with the House of Dereon to create House of Dereon class rings...Lawd that's just what every teenager needs...A reminder in 30 years that they were stupid enough to worship Beyonce like all the other easily persuaded Americans...

- So Barry Bonds thinks Mark Echo is an 'idiot'...I'm sho he's not the only one...

No comments:

Post a Comment