2.05.2007

Mix and Record Music Directly on your iPod?


Even tho I personally don't spit or produce I've spent a lil time in the studio sittin' around smokin' L's and hangin with the guys (I'm a tomboy...not a groupie)...Anyway I saw this mixer/recorder and I thought it was ingenius...Being of the slightly older generation I've seen how technology is affecting mixing, producing and just all aspects of rap...so it seemed like this was probably the next logically step...

Belkin’s TuneStudio for iPod 5th generation (video) is the first four-channel audio mixer that lets you create high-quality digital recordings directly onto your iPod. This mixer allows the input of up to four different instruments or audio sources, and records the audio onto your iPod for instant playback.

TuneStudio is compact, portable, and tough enough to withstand life in a rehearsal room or in a garage. Bands can easily attach instruments and microphones to TuneStudio and record jam sessions directly onto an iPod. Podcasters can also use this device to record their shows either in a studio or on location.

Anyway...I just thought it was a cool lil gadget...I'm on a techo/gadget kick right now...This drops Summer 2007 and it's going to retail for about $180...

No comments:

Post a Comment