2.01.2007

The Mooninite Street Team Arrested...


Back on the 16th of January someone sent me this video of peeps sniping in LA and Santa Monica...Now I thought this campaign was ingenius...it was taking guerrilla marketing to a whole new creativity level incorporating art and technology...and the little Mooninites hangin' around the city were so cute...I was immediately a fan...

Today I walked in the office and received this link... In this post 9-11 era we need to be more cautious but are they serious about arresting these fools on hoax charges?!

Now I know this Mooninite campaign was not directly Hip Hop related but we all know street marketing IS...SO my question is...Is THIS the year the Feds try piece by piece to disassemble Hip Hop? First they crack down on mixtapes...Then they crack down on street marketing...We got Jimmy Carter over here trying to make it illegal to sag...What's next? They go'n make it illegal to claim somebody elses kids on yo taxes? Oh wait...

So before Big Brother completely restricts how we live...watch the Schooly D Mooninite Rap video...Schooly D?! What The Mooninites know 'bout Schooly D?!..They more Hip Hop related than I give them credit for...Maybe the crackdown on them was lightweight directed towards Hip Hop...

No comments:

Post a Comment