2.26.2007

New Store Alert - Sneakers in Miami



Miami is my home away from home...When you grow up in 70 degree weather year round there's almost no other place in the US you can really be happy except Miami...It's like the only place in the States that you can actually wear a bikini 24 hours a day and never look out of place...with that said I always need a multitude of shoes to go with my 25 swimsuits which explains why my luggage is ALWAYS overweight when I go to Miami...

While planning for my next trip to Meahmee I stumbled across this new sneaker store that I'm definitely gonna check out...

Soles Inc., 235 12th Street, Miami Beach, FL 305.532.7653

The store stocks rare and limited-edition brands and Japanese trading cards and toys. There's no better combo for the kid in me...Maybe I can leave my 'kicks in LA and buy all new one's in Miami...but that'll make me overweight on the way back...hmm...dilemmas dilemmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment