2.26.2007

Toys for the Summer

It's the time of the year where I wish winter were over and spring would fly by... so I daydream and think about my summer wardrobe and all the fly accessories/toys I need to make sure I'm properly 'fitted the next couple months...Here's my list of toys I need to make sure my summer is off chain...

Being a single female Angelena ain't never easy... 'specially since I roam all hoods and think I can hang with the best of them...just in case tho I want this pepper spray ...18K gold...optional Swavroski crystal wrist strap...I'll be dying for someone to mess with me just so I can take it out and show off the workmanship...

Again being a single female Angelena ain't never easy...just in case tho I want this vibrator...platinum...waterproof and it can be personalized...I'll be dying for someone to mess with me just so I can take it out and show off the workmanship...
I got a phone, a sidekick and a PDA (somewhere...I can never find it) and somehow I always need a pen...sterling silver...and when I whip it out to jot down a guy's number the music symbol reminds me what really fills my heart...
As much lip gloss as I could possibly need...Gotta keep them smackers moist in the summer...moist lips are how you keep the guys looking...
A watch encased in white leather...it's completely useless and all about style...white is supposed to be 'IN' this summer...I think it's 'IN' EVERY summer...why do I want it? 'cuz I can...
hmm...I think that's enough useless ish for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment