3.02.2007

Time Keepers...

As I've stated before I wish I didn't have to keep track of time...I do everything in my power to pay as little attention to it as possible but somehow I eventually have to bow down and see what time it is...Making this process as painless as possible is the only way I can even halfway deal with the concept...I used to have one of those annoying alarm clocks the one with the sound they use in all commercials 'til I literally chucked it against the damn wall...These days I'm using the alarm on my sidekick(which I had to pay for by the way...what f'in phone doesn't come with an alarm?! but I digress...) so I've been searching the net trying to find a new clock and I've found a load of new options...I like them so much I don't even mind having to use one...

First up...the single digit clock... I like the simplicity but I'm not sure if I have the patience to keep my eyes open in the middle of the night long enough to watch all the digits flash...



This 'open edition' clock is a little better but I still dunno if I wanna give up that much space on my bedside table for a clock...This puzzle clock amuses me...but only in theory...if that thing was next to the bed I'd learn to sleep through it without having to put it back together...
Now I think Verbarius is actually one of the most stylish clocks I found BUT there's no alarm... I'd still get it for the living room just to floss it tho...
If you like the smell of bacon (wonder if you can use turkey...hmm...) you might like this Wake n' Bacon clock... honestly it's just a novelty...basically useless but when has that ever stopped me from buying something...

All this looking for clocks has made me tired and I still haven't found anything to wake me up yet...I'm gonna take a nap and wake up and try again...Hopefully I won't sleep too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment