5.01.2007

Support Barack Obama


Ever since I saw Halle rockin' this shirt I've been trying to find it...Back in 2004 when I first realized there was a young, cute, pretty chill, black senator in the White House I started asking around to find out more about him...It was Barack Obama so I did a little googling and found he briefly attended my Alma Mater Occidental College and I've been a fan ever since...

My mom attended his book signing at
Eso Won a couple months ago and came back with a button that says 'Obama for President - Coming Soon' and I couldn't wait for the race to actually begin...

The shirt Halle is wearing is available here...as well as a couple other women's Obama shirts...the site also has one men's Obama shirt (that's a first...more options for women than men...Obama's peeps obviously know where most of his support comes from...Can we help it the man is fine AND a politico?...Man... The power thing is a turn on...Just ask Carrie or Gaby...they both seemed to have dated the same politician)
Cop them and show your support! Proceeds go to Obama '08...

*On a whole 'nother note...The site also has that
wrap Drew Barrymore can't seem to live without...

No comments:

Post a Comment