6.15.2007

Braggin' Rights...


I've been a fan of Lucien Pellat-Finet since about '97...His use of skulls and marijuana leaves in high fashion was something that I always found endearing...When I spotted a collabo he was doing with Vans in the Complex back in early '06, I worked myself up into a shopping frenzy...See I LOVE Van collabos...They're just always so ill... I have a suede pair from a collabo they did with Rebecca Taylor a few years back that are so ill guys always jock even though they're women's shoes...So I hunted for these LPF Vans...I called Maxfield in LA and the LPF store in NY AND FRANCE every other day trying to get these shoes and I had no luck...A year later my friend eBay came to help...I was originally looking for the green LPF chukkas that were featured in the Complex but after a year of looking trust I'll take whatever pair is still available...I can't wait for them to get here! And just in time for summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment