8.25.2007

Cereal 101



I love cereal...I didn't get to eat it as a kid because my mom hardly ever fed us processed food...She cooked breakfast for me every day all the way through high school...As soon as I was on my own, my love for sugary cereal blossomed...Now I take my cereal very seriously...Being that I'm the only one eating out the box I never finish the box before it starts to get soggy so as soon as I open a box of cereal I put the entire bag inside a ziploc freezer bag and put it back inside the box...This way I can ensure my cereal will never be stale when I reach for it AND it even allows me to have two different boxes open at once so I can have some variety...You can imagine how happy I was when I found this gadget 'The Box Topper Lid' from Buddeez.com...



It fits most cereal boxes, holds the liner bag open inside and keeps cereal fresh...

The other problem I have with cereal is that it's really hard to eat it once you've left the house...You can buy those individual cereal bowls and a small carton of milk at the convienence store (which is what I usually do if I want to eat cereal at work) OR you can use this Portable Cereal Bowl I found over at dormbuys.com...




It keeps your milk cold and separate from your cereal. The milk stays cold by keeping the gel filled cup frozen and it even comes with a portable spoon...I like it because I can put any kind of cereal in it like my Kashi Go Lean so I can eat it on the run even though they don't make it in individual serving size... Seriously I love when gadgets make my life easier and both are under $5 which is good ish 'cuz breakfast really is the most important meal of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment