8.25.2007

Daydreaming...

I need a new bag but I have no clue what I want so I was searching the net for inspiration...I want something big, colorful, something that's a bit of a departure from what I'd normally carry and something cheap enough I can carry it everyday and not feel worry about the damage being done to it...These bags are bags from designers I'd never look at twice but somehow they pulled it together for fall enough to make me forget that I vowed years ago to never get caught dead in them...

I got my first Coach backpack near the end of high school...It was a gift from my mother and I cherished it to death...After I hit my early twenties I decided Coach is a brand that all the rats wear and I'd rather not be lumped into that category...This Coach bag however appeals to my artistic side with the crazy shapes and bright colors...This is actually a Coach bag I can carry...

Dooney and Burke is another brand I swore I'd never get caught dead in again...My mother got me a pebbled leather one in my early college years and again I cherished it to death but it was so plain and so boring I outgrew it quickly...When they revamped the brand a couple years ago and put out a logo print that's when I knew my relationship with Dooney was over...Then I saw this...The colorful handprints remind me of preschool when I wasn't afraid to get dirty and I painted with passion and again my artisitic side took over... It just can't get enough of this purse...


These are the perfect reason why you should never say never and the reasons why I'm sitting here biting my tongue...

No comments:

Post a Comment