9.05.2007

50 vs Kanye

This is the real cover of the Rolling Stone...Not the one below which has been circling the net for days now...If 50 ain't got the sloping forehead of prehistoric man I dunno who does...I swear I think he was frozen for a million years and recently thawed out...That's the only explanation as to how evolution skipped him...

I've actually heard Kanye's album (and the Japanese bonus tracks) and all I know is everything sounds better than anything 50's released off his album yet but what do I know? Maybe he's holding some heat waiting to release it at the last minute...I sho hope so or he's go'n be crying when Kanye outsells him and if that happens neither one of them is ever go'n shut up...



2 comments:

  1. kanye vs 50!? lol I've heard both albums & they are both some what weak...depends on what type of a hiphop listener u are. if u feeln lil wayne & jeezy, then u gonna love 50s joint. 50s back wit that good'ol murderdeathballin mixed wit a couple of tracks for the chicks brand of hiphop.. lol but if u like that conceited, talkn all about himself brand of hiphop then kanye is ya man lol... strength of lyrical content goes kanyes way... I'm not hatin jus keepn it real...

    instead of buying/downloading 50 or kanye, u should PURCHASE talibs new album, eardrum. now there is a jewel amongst the trash out in todays hiphop...
    and if you already got eardrum, get it again... support support support good music!!!!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone just pointed out to me on that 2nd cover that the Kanye title is written in rainbow! LOL! didn't peep that...

    ReplyDelete