9.05.2007

Shaq Has Filed for Divorce...

I never like seeing a black couple split but for some reason this one is making me a lil more sad than most...Crazy thing is HE filed for divorce...That's a lil strange...And according the the Miami Herald "Shaquille O'Neal is asking Shaunie O'Neal to provide a "correct accounting of all money, funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities" that she had access to or obtained during the marriage."...Hmmm...Someone dip her hand into the cookie jar without letting big man know? Rumor is she was stealing...I hope it's not true...How can you steal from the man that gives you the world? I'll never understand...

1 comment:

  1. that's a damn shame if that rumor is true. not the divorce because sadly, these types of things happen all the time & I'm not surprised anytime I hear that anyone gets a divorced. nowadays people marry for the wrong reasons anyway... but to hear that she was stealing from a man she claimed to love is sad. real talk, who can u trust! not even ya wife??!

    she look good though... If I ever see her in the club, she gon buy ME a drink...thanks shaq!!

    R

    ReplyDelete