9.20.2007

Jay...Jigga...Jazzy...Whatever You Wanna Call Him...


DOES indeed have a new album coming out...Nah Right is reporting that it's TRUE!!! Jay has a new album coming out...And I for one can't be happier...I mean did we really expect him to retire...How many rappers retire and actually stay retired? The NY Times is reporting the album will drop in early November...Read More and check The NY Times link over at Nah Right...

*On a side note...The portrait of Jay above is by one of my favorite young artists Cbabi Bayoc and it is available at the Bayoc Studio (which very honestly deserves a post of its own)...

2 comments:

  1. how come these fools can't stay retired? they're old and they don't have much to say. damn, just more shit to spread over political talk. just more crap to cover up important ish.... just more ish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so damn happy Jay Z is releasing another album? I mean I love Jay as much as the next man but we can't pretend like "Kingdom Come", his FIRST album out of retirement was not WACK. It was pure garbage. I just hope this album redeems him from that one otherwise I might have to put in a special request for him to put the mic down for good. I'll put in a petition for that isht.

    ReplyDelete