9.27.2007

Justin's NYC Closed...

According to XXL, Puff...Sorry Diddy (I always forget not to call him Puff) has decided to close Justin's in NYC...

The statement which was released says ...
“Bad Boy is seeking a larger footprint for the restaurant in the New York City area, as the size and location of the restaurant no longer fit the Justin’s brand,” the statement said. “The company sees the larger Justin’s Restaurant in Atlanta, which takes up most of a city block, as the prototype for the new New York City location. Bad Boy representatives are evaluating a number of options for a larger space in some of New York City’s prime traffic areas.”

I guess...Another case of they weren't making any money so they giving people lame excuses...On another note I have the original recipe for Justin's Puffy Shrimp so hit me up if you need it I'll be more than happy to pass it along...

No comments:

Post a Comment