1.12.2007

New Adidas Sleek Series....not WTF



OK so I'll be the first to admit when I might be wrong...

Now I still don't really like this Adidas sleek series BUT the collabo with Fafi is off chain... anything Fafi is good with me...having a major love for art I always enjoy when collabos are between fashion and art...to me it's the ultimate way to showcase my love for art and my love for fashion...I already have the adicolor pink series p2 (which was done by Fafi...in case you've been under a rock the past couple years) and I think they're the illest things in the world...so I take it back... the sleek series is alright...well kinda...

In other Fafi news... I saw on her myspace page that she's done a collabo with Le Sportsac due Feb 2007...I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment