8.31.2007

Blog Day 2007

Today is Blog Day. The idea is to share 5 of your favorite blogs with your readers in an attempt to get them to explore new blogs...I like the idea... I'm down... So here are 5 of my favorite blogs (in no particular order)...

1- WhoWhatWearDaily - A daily update "with immediate access to fashion as portrayed by the world's finest trendsetters." Honestly I'm not sure if it qualifies as a blog but what the hell...I check for it daily when I'm going through my blogroll... It's filled with fashion fashion and more fashion and that's all that matters...As they say... "We don't care who you date or if you eat. We only care about what you wear."


2- I Heart That - Another fashion blog which brings you the latest in fashion and comment on the current trends that the celebrities and models are wearing. They identify clothes that celebs have on and point you on where to go cop them...And I like that... It's kinda like giving you a head start on your shopping mission and that's good ish...


3- Gadget Chick - The nerd in me will always love gadgets..


4- YBF - I stay up on pop culture (or I should say I try)...I blog around...I glance at the InTouch and other gossip mags and this site provides me with the ability to stay up on "black" pop culture...Trust me it's not as easy as it seems...


5- Wooster Collective - A Celebration of street art, stickers, posters, grafitti and culture jamming...This site feeds my need for art and inspiration in my life...It gives my creative side a boost and makes me feel as if I'm part of some cool subculture...


Since they said 5 I'm going to stop at 5...Altho I just realized I don't have a music or sneaker blog listed which is strange 'specially since 95% of the time I'm looking at blogs they're about sneakers or music...Anyway...Check them out peoples! Take a trip into my world...

More about on Technorati...

No comments:

Post a Comment