8.31.2007

LA County Fair Time!!!

I'm a simple girl and it's the simple things in life that make me happy...With that disclaimer aside...Can I say I LOVE THE LA COUNTY FAIR?!!! I know I always say I LOVE things but that's cuz I do really love things that make me happy and the County Fair is definitely one of those things that fills my soul for a million not so obvious reasons but I'll focus on the main one...

I have gone to the Fair every year since I was a kid...My mom dragged me and even as I kid I loved it...The rides, the games, the animals...It was sooo much fun...When I entered my teenage years I started going 'cuz there were always guys around you could flirt with and maybe if you were lucky and went the right night there'd even be a makeshift club going on and of course 'cuz my mom dragged me...But as I got older I realized that I still love the rides and the super slide but what really makes to go to the County Fair these days (and I say county fair and not just LA 'cuz I hit up the OC County Fair when it's going down too...It's cheaper to get in and the only real difference is it's a lil smaller which is fine by me...Who really walks the whole fairground anyway? Have you seen the whole thing? But I digress...) What really makes me go to the County Fair these days is the food!




Chocolate filled Churros, Turkey Drumsticks, Turkey Corndogs, Frozen Banana on a Stick, Pork Chop on a Stick, Corn on the Cob, Funnel Cake, Cotton Candy, Sno Cones, Caramel Apples, Popcorn, Homemade Potato Chips with Baked Potato toppings and Beer! On top of that the County Fair will deep fry anything...Snickers, Oreos, Twinkies, Strawberries, Apples, Tomatoes, Avocados, Olives...Even Coke... Sheesh...It's frickin' heaven is what it is...Definitely a lil gluttony crackin' off but it only happens once a year...That's my excuse...

And if you don't believe me....Check...People of all ages seriously love The LA County Fair...I can't wait to go there and eat! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment